abandonment around the holidays...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Dec 23, 2013.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

yea so as usual i trust people to keep their plans and of course i was lied too and abandoned again... just because someone is sick today does that mean they will be sick in 2 days? who in the hell can predict the future like that? people make me sick... no wonder i am all alone, people just lie lie lie lie lie lie.... they have no good intentions at all ever... this is why i am filled with anger and hate, the scum of the earth always finds me and makes it way to ruin my life. <mod edit - guidelines against harm or violence to others>
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
  2. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

fuckin ay mate.
  3. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

if it helps, I think a lot of us might be here for Christmas day, pop in if you're lonely, I'll most likely be in chat heh. :)
    Did you manage to get into your truck!??
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I actually like and respect you Darkness - but you know what your posts said and while i understand anger, if anybody that you had had plans with read that post do you think anybody even slightly sane would want to spend time with you? You need to understand even when not saying that you likely give off those same angry vibes and that is probably why you have the issue now with everybody. Nobody wants to hang out with incredibly depressed or incredibly angry people - maybe is not fair and may not be your fault or you may have justification - but it will not change the fact that nobody is going to get up and say "i hope i can find very depressing or very angry person to hang out with tonight to have a good time for the holidays". I wish I knew how to tell you to feel differently but clearly I do not or would have a long time ago. But i am certain until that changes some it will be a repetitive process......
  5. DarkLordVader

your right, i do push people away... its for the best, they just cant be trusted...
  6. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i know you and i have had differences in the past, but that does not mean that i dont still care about you as a person. i think you hurt yourself by not allowing yourself to believe that some people can be trusted .... altho i will grant you this, everyone will disappoint you sooner or later, b/c we are human and we all have diff wants/needs and diff problems/short comings , but that doesn't mean that everyone disappoints you outta malice..... thats the difference. anyway, i hope you will find happiness and if not true happiness, a way to be happier...
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: There isn't much I can add to what's already been said; just want you to know I'm here, and I care.
  8. DarkLordVader

its the holidays... i am just filled with sadness, frustration and anger...
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know...it's not an easy time for you.
  10. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i can understand, darkness, i just want you to know there are some of us that do care.... and its ok to feel sad and frustrated and angry, you have every right to, especially with all you have been through.... what hurts me to see with you is when you spiral into hurting yourself and not even realizing you are doing so and i have no way to stop it... i care about you as a person, i believe you to be a good person w/ a lot of pain... and i'm sorry for that pain.... just know i'm here if/when you want or need someone to talk to