Abandonment...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PureBlueLight, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

To like someone, and be abandoned without even a "Goodbye", is killing me inside!
    I'll never deserve to be happy... only left to die alone!!!:blue::rip:

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That happens to me quite a bit, and it hurts too much every time. It doesn't mean you don't deserve to be happy, and if people will treat you that way, without any regard to your feelings, then maybe you are better off without them. I never thought I would find anyone who would stick with me, but I did, and I know you will too.

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I too know the feeling of abandonment. Different from your expereince, of course. But I do know how horrible it can feel. Will you make this your community? Come here and post often? People here will not abandon you. Yes, I know it is not the same as in real life. But still it may help enough to make a difference :hug:s for you

4. CJKitti_85

CJKitti_85 Member

I'm curious... because I feel the same way (had this happen to me before)... if someone did give you a goodbye (and or a reason), what kind of difference would it make to you?

5. PureBlueLight

No, i've always failed and will always be left alone, that's just how life works for me.

6. PureBlueLight

I don't mind writting here, but it'll always be another internet thing with people who can't really give me what i need.

7. PureBlueLight

It would definitly make a difference, because i wouldn't feel abandoned and left to die, without even knowing why!

8. CJKitti_85

CJKitti_85 Member

Oh okay. I guess I like to know because I always feel I'm in the wrong and have to attone for whatever I did to make people leave, so it makes me feel better to know why.

9. PureBlueLight

I know what i've done wrong, i cared too much, i trully liked her and gave her atention every day and night, letting her know how i feel and being as good as i could to her. That's what i always do, i open my heart and get stabbed in the end! :sorrow:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have felt this way through losing a close one to death-I guess it's not exactly the same, but I guess the feelings are more or less the same (correct me if I'm wrong). Even in death, it does get easier.. also you do deserve happiness, everyone does, just might take a while to find the person. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  11. PureBlueLight

I've always been alone, and will die alone, there's no way around it.

12. oceanview

oceanview Member

pure blue light,
    are you actually suicidal? if so, what is stopping you?
    for me, it's fear of "karma" and having to come back (reincarnate) and suffer even more in the next life time.
    i'm sorry you are abandoned. i was also abandoned. partly my fault. i'm trying to find the positive in all that. he wasn't good for me. he triggered
    all my abandonment issues all the time. toxic.

13. PureBlueLight

I've been thinking about suicide these last weeks, but i don't want to make another mistake and cause myself more pain
    If it wasn't for the physical pain, i would have done it years ago. I'm useless.
    Well, you can message me if you want, and tell me how you feel and what you'd need to make you feel better. :smug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.