• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Abit upset

Sad Elf

Hi,

It's me Sad Elf. I got locked out of my last account so had to start again😢. I didn't know what email I used so couldn't get unlocked. I missed you and today s not been a great day so here I am!

My OCD has really got bad recently. I take too dose Sertraline but I am struggling to function. I have stopped looking after myself and the house as there is so much I can't touch everything is a problem. Have tried CBT. Don't seem to be able to do it. I am ashamed at what a mess I am in, I can't let anyone help as I can't let them touch anything. I am seeing therapist but there isn't much they can do if I can't help myself.

Sad Elf

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Sad Elf

Welcome back to the forum.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so great. I think you should continue to see the therapist even if you think its not worth it, ye might be able to work around your issue or even come up with a solution to help you want to take better care of yourself. Take it one baby step at a time, work slowly towards the ultimate goal and maybe have your therapist help you figure out what these baby steps are. You're here talking to us so that means you are trying to help yourself. I hope you feel better soon and are glad you visited us here again. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00