aborted jump. planning on pills

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by bloodlily, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodlily

bloodlily Active Member

I aborted a jump yesterday because I was afraid of the pain when meeting the ground. I've heard so much of the pain that lasts for hours while on the ground that I stopped. But death is the honest way out. Will hopefully make an appointment with the doctor after the lunar new year holiday so I could get hold on pills to overdose on. I'm just been too frustrated with life. And death is as honest of a way up as I can go.
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

noo its not the only way.. you can find a way through self acceptance..
    not everyone is a bigotted idiot.. there are many gender variables and choices, none are wrong. please try get some therapy so you can accept yourself?

sam x
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Bloodlily,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm glad you didnt jump.

Wouldn't it be more helpful to make an appointment with your doctor to tell her how low you are feeling, and hopefully she can refer you to a therapist. Suicide doesn't have to be the way.

How are you feeling today? :hug:

Lynn x
  4. betteroff

betteroff Member

<Mod edit - Methods>

Unless you are going to have prescribed something *extremely* toxic, and according to odds I would have to guess that is not the case, you will fail and only end up waking at hospital with who knows what injuries. Unless you are seriously ill or something you *won't* be prescribed the stuff that would actually have the capacity to kill you. The docs ain't that stupid.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
  5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hello Bloodlily,

I'm glad you didn't jump either :hug:

Od'ing on pills is not the answer & it's a horrible thing to go through, I've been there & I promised I would never do it again. I am on medication just now but they only dispense it to me daily incase I on it. It's a horrible thing having nobody trust you.

I would say go to your GP & explain how low you're feeling, they have many things to offer that can help.

Take care & stay safe, Claire xx
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, i am so glad you stayed...and that you came here. . . we all understand here, and it helps to have all the support. . .

there are so many reasons we should hang on - and there is always a ray of hope that ahead, we will find a better day. find a counselor and it just might be that you turn a corner.....for better. don't give up hope. . . reach out here and we can help you through the roughest parts. .. you can pm me anytime. . . and others here too -
    i care what happens to you! :hug:
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I thank God that you didn't jump bloodlily. It's an awful and very painful way to go. Death doesn't have to be the answer. Death will come one day, but for now, why not make the most of the life that you have? :hug:
  8. lukes

lukes New Member

sometimes life can be to painful not to do it, as she said... she's gonna get pills. which rarely work. <Mod Edit - Not Helpful> and u'll still end up in icu with a catheter in your crotch. <Mod Edit - Somewhat encouraging> i'm scared of heights though so i'd never be able to do that kind of thing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.