Abortion doctor killed woman, 7 infants

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20110119_W__Phila_abortion_doc_indicted.html

How many more of these illegal abortion and drug shacks are there? This place should have been discovered and shut down immediately after the owner lost his license. How this has been carrying on since March is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Re: Abortion doctor killed woman, 7 infants; severing infant spinal cords

So fucked up

3. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

Holy shit.

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Guh,
    how infuriating!

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

That' some nasty shit.

Shoving scissors into babies necks? ....:eek:hmy: :blink:

6. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Sickening and deserving of being charged with more than 3rd degree murder. Hopefully they'll get what's coming to them in prison.

7. benjamind2008

benjamind2008 New Member

This sort of thing makes me wish I could just go to sleep, never to wake again.
    <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> would probably do the trick, but for some reason I'm hanging in here just to spare my family and friends the hurt that would come if I did something like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

perhaps, if found guilty, the punishment should be having the spinal cord severed.

9. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Page Not Found

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another Web site, this page is no longer available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Try using our search form above to find what you are looking for. Please note that most stories remain online seven days after publication.

If you are seeing this page after clicking on a link on Philly.com, report the broken link through our Feedback form.

Philly.com has comprehensive coverage of News, Sports, Entertainment, Business, Obituaries and Death Notices and more.

Click here to find an online version of the Philadelphia Inquirer or the Philadelphia Daily News.

Look here to find a job, buy a home or a car, or to rent an apartment.

This just makes me think this whole story was a load of shit to begin with

10. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

11. benjamind2008

benjamind2008 New Member

I can't stomach this anymore, it's too disturbing to even think about let alone read. I need some space now, next week I'm going to go the whole hog with work and just keep my mind busy so I don't venture off into dark places where I will get hurt.

12. tenholehweels

tenholehweels Well-Known Member

i'd like to sever his neck with a spork.

and i'm just the angry nothing to lose type.

let me at him!!

13. benjamind2008

benjamind2008 New Member

I had a terrible nightmare about this, and I distinctly remember wanting to end my own life. I wish I hadn't read about this, it's made life very difficult for me. I'm not sure how much more I can take. If only I could turn back the clock so I hadn't read this. The pain is just horrendous.

On the topic, most of my recent trauma was related to this topic and started in April, someone from a university (unnamed) sent me pictures of containers with blood on them and on the floor next to them and the containers had several victims in each one, I was told they were from suction abortions and was also told not to distribute the pictures. The guy knew my feelings and knew I'd be hurt, so I figure this was a nasty way to hurt me. What he didn't know is that it would hurt me so much that I wish I could fall asleep for good. Life got a whole lot more difficult for me since April.

Since April my functioning has been reduced by about 75%. I'm not myself anymore, and seeing a counsellor isn't going to address the pain and neither will the anti-depressants (I'm on the best one there is). Not sure what to do, but I'm scared that I'm going to eventually snap and something will give out and I will end up doing something. I just want the pain to stop.

14. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Benjamin, There is obviously something wrong with the person who sent you the horrible pictures. Theres never any need for any person to see such awful things. I totally understand how seeing things like that can traumatise you. A normal person wouldn't send around pictures like that. I'm sorry you are so horrified by it. I am also a sensitive person who gets really disturbed by harsh images, or even ideas on TV shows can really upset me because I start really thinking about the implications so I try to avoid such things at all costs. I want to give you a hug and erase the memory from your head!! I wish I could. You will manage to move away from the thought eventually, it can be so hard for some of us to shield ourselves from the nastiness that exists in the world sometimes. I don't know if what I am saying will be of any comfort whatsoever but all I'm saying is that is I understand how the horrors in the world can get under our skin...

15. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

You bounced this thread and it had not been active since January... How and why did you find this thread of all the others, and have it be the first thing you post to on this web site since you registered? It was many pages back...

Sorry if the original link doesn't work. This was posted in January. Story is legit. He was charged with 8 counts of murder. http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/01/19/philly-doctor-facing-8-counts-of-murder/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
  16. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

I saw this back in January myself.

Basically this is what happens when abortion is illegal.

17. benjamind2008

benjamind2008 New Member

Um, no it doesn't. Abortion is legal in PA USA, and has been since 1973.
    This stuff happens because abortion is LEGAL. Give them an inch, and they take a mile.

18. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

well - abortion is abortion of the foetus.

The op disgusted me - but then again I dont know the method used for legal abortions in clinics - I think the woman is given a pill and has to wait for the foetus/baby whatever its called at whatever stage to come out. This isnt nice either ........( in my opinion..... wish abortions didnt have to happen - but then id be living in utopia i suppose.

19. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

My bad - restriction on abortion, which PA does have, lead to this. I don't agree with such late-term abortions but it's happening one way or another.

Since 1988 Canada has had absolutely no restrictions on abortions and some of the provinces actually subsidize/cover the medical costs for you and we don't get any illegal abortion clinics.

20. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

This is fucking disgusting, another reason why I fucking hate the human race. People like this should be killed the same way they killed the person they killed, an eye for an eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.