Abortions after Rape

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by blackorchidx33, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys I haven't posted in a while. I was wondering if anyone has every gotten pregnant from the rape. I was 16 and my grandma and i got permission from the court to have an anonymous abortion after my boyfriend (the one who raped me) found out and threatened to kill me. But then i changed my mind and was going to give my son up for adoption. At 6 months he knocked me down a flight of stairs and killed the baby. So we still went to the place my grandma had arranged for the abortion only then i had a still birth. I am trying to find those medical records because i am moving to a new city and getting a new dr. but i cant remember the clinic. It was almost 5-6 years ago and i cant remember which clinic. My grandma is to sick to remember.How can I find them Or do i not even need to have those records... I am so confused someone please help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm sure if you explain to your present/new doctor about the records, he/she'll tell you what to do.

3. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

i am not sure what it is like in your city country or where you reside but here when you get a new doctor, you do not have to transfer all your records. I am in canada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.