about crystal and jwmc

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

hey crystal i hope u are feeling better pls get lots fo rest and pls go to hospital if your not feelin better tomarrow. has anyone seen jwmc im kinnda worried bout him pls if anyone knows can u pls tell me.
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i just had a chat with crystal and she asked me to pass on what was happening.

As lot of people know she is currently unwell. unfortunatly she isnt doing much better at the mo. she is seeing the doctor tomorrow and if she isnt feeling better by then she is going into hospital.

this should give her a well deserved break.

I wish her all the best for a speedy recovery. my heart goes out to her. she are such a big part of sf and everyone here loves her so very much

Take care

clare xxx
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

thanks hun i dont really beleve that im a big part here but thanks, im just worried bout crystal and i havent seen john on in the last 3 days last time i talked to him he was gonna do somethin stupid. :hug:
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hmm i havn't seen john but i call him in a lil bet to see how he doing and i let you know. I know crystal gets better and hopeful the illness will go away :hug:
  5. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

-hugs Crystal- hope you get well soon my daughter, i'm always here for you honey.
    Love Mummy
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

he was in chat yesterday for a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.