• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

about done

Status
Not open for further replies.

just dont care

yup i really dont wanna be here anymore. i am pretty sure that on friday its gonna be the day i say F U to the world and kill myself. just as my life seemed to be getting a little better i was brought back down even further this time. i am so tired of life and the people in it. i am just finally gonna end this lunacy once and for all.

I

I Miss You

yup i really dont wanna be here anymore. i am pretty sure that on friday its gonna be the day i say F U to the world and kill myself. just as my life seemed to be getting a little better i was brought back down even further this time. i am so tired of life and the people in it. i am just finally gonna end this lunacy once and for all.
hun what is making you feel so bad that you want to kill yourself...i want you to know that i care about you and i dont want you to die...

i want you to know that i will always be here for you when you need someone to talk to....

if you have MSN Messenger my email address is:

IMissU34@hotmail.com

you are not alone

you are in my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00