• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

About me and why I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am a 41 year old male, father of 2 young kids to a full blown narcissist/sociopath/psychopath woman. There in lies the reason I'm here. Recent final discard from patho woman was 4 months ago. She disappeared with my kids to an unknown address 4 months ago, keeping kids from me and my family haven't seen or spoken to them since then. She's made me and my kids lives an unexplainable nightmare for years now and her mask is finally fully off so the worst abuse is now and I know will only get even worse. I need to survive for my kids and loved ones. Hard cause all I wanna do is die. Is there any good future when you had kids with the devil. There's the just of my story and why I'm here.

JDot

1 Peter 5:7
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @Cursed712 I'm sorry to hear how your children's mother is treating you. It's hard for children who have a narcissistic parent. They definitely need the rational parent to stay alive for them. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. we're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

that's awful, I'm so sorry. I can imagine the nightmare you're in as my dad is in a similar position to you. His partner is a narc/psychopath too. They still live together but she's threatened to break up and take the kids away if he doesn't agree with nonsense she says etc. I'd be here all day listing all the awful things she's done to people including her own young children and me and my dad. Those people are absolute hell on earth, I feel your pain. I hope somehow things can be resolved someday. Stay strong *sadhug

that's awful, I'm so sorry. I can imagine the nightmare you're in as my dad is in a similar position to you. His partner is a narc/psychopath too. They still live together but she's threatened to break up and take the kids away if he doesn't agree with nonsense she says etc. I'd be here all day listing all the awful things she's done to people including her own young children and me and my dad. Those people are absolute hell on earth, I feel your pain. I hope somehow things can be resolved someday. Stay strong *sadhug
Thankyou for your response. Yes your dad is in the pure hell it sounds and it effects you and whoever else loves your dad. These people should be locked away from society they are murderers.

Thankyou for your response. Yes your dad is in the pure hell it sounds and it effects you and whoever else loves your dad. These people should be locked away from society they are murderers.
you're welcome :)

it drives me mad that they act all innocent with strangers or on social media- posting as if they're great people and everyone else is a nightmare, when it's them gaslighting everyone and lying. I'm not "allowed" to see my dad or siblings anymore thanks to his psycho partner. I didn't even do anything wrong, she just got pissed with me because I didn't agree with her twisted lies and bullying so she twisted things more and made out I'm awful and mocked me for my parents being seperated which is partly her fault seeing as she cheated with my dad. Such a joke. *rant

full

SF Supporter
Yeah, your kids are your future, they will need you to balance out all the crap they will be exposed to with a mother like that. I am sorry you are going through all this but please persevere, better days are ahead. Wishing you lots of strength.

you're welcome :)

it drives me mad that they act all innocent with strangers or on social media- posting as if they're great people and everyone else is a nightmare, when it's them gaslighting everyone and lying. I'm not "allowed" to see my dad or siblings anymore thanks to his psycho partner. I didn't even do anything wrong, she just got pissed with me because I didn't agree with her twisted lies and bullying so she twisted things more and made out I'm awful and mocked me for my parents being seperated which is partly her fault seeing as she cheated with my dad. Such a joke. *rant
Yup she def sounds like a full blown narc. And yes all they do is lie gaslight manipulate steal they have no soul no conscience they don't care who they harm they're just pure evil. They can't full everyone forever though and I'm sure if there is a hell after life they're headed there

neutralbuoyancy

stuck in place yet again
usually i would like to cheer you up for first but, i would like to ask, have you contacted the police? i feel like it may be easier for them dealt with her, considering all the things she has done she may be locked away for good. I am glad you have found the strength to stay strong amidst your pain. thank you very much for being with us today, your kids will need you, your emotional support, as well as (if you can) your ability to share your strength/will to live. so they can get through their ptsd once you find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00