About me

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by FinalDays, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FinalDays

FinalDays Active Member

I was abused as a child by my father who would sexualy molest me by making me grab his manhood and then kick me for crying. My dad used to drink when I was a kid and would do things to my brother and I like come here so I can teach you what fire is for just playing with a empty lighter at the age of four and would grab my hand hold it over the flame and then say have you learned your lesson yet. My mother never knew of the abuse until she caught him in the act and busted a lamp over his head. I have a lot of memories and I suffer from ed because of this man and all I used to think about was killing my dad but a few years ago I met this wonderful woman who I could really talk to and had simler issues and we later got married but about two years ago she died with a brain tumor. She left me with some great memories and saved me from killing myself. I have been getting professional help for the panic attacks,depression,suicidal thoughts and as much as I hate taking meds they have been a real help. I tried drugs when I was a kid and would smoke pot but it never really helped for that long I was back at square one when the affects of the drug would ware off.

This is a little bit about me but not everything but I feel like sharing to really to connect with other people here.

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

:hug: Am here if you ever want to talk

xxx

3. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing. It must've been hard

:hug:
    I'm here if you ever need:hug:

4. FinalDays

FinalDays Active Member

It still is hard when I get occasional flashback of memory left over. My brother acts like nothing ever bothers him and I have tried to get him to seek professional help but to each their own I guess. I remember my dad trying to kiss us and we locked him in a room until mom got back and told her what he was trying to do. I used to get threw up against the walls and my dad putting his cigarette out on my bro and with my grandmother not saying one word and then she had the audacity to tell my mother what your husband did was the right thing. My mom lost respect for her after that and has put many holes in this family. I have got into deep talks with my mother now that im older like why didnt you leave him and she honestly told me cause of fear. I would have said at a young age that is no excuse but I know now what people do just to survive and how that fear affects the mind.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. You've shown you have real strength in depth for going through what you have and still have the mental strength. If you ever want to chat about anything then feel free to PM me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.