About me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KJtheKilljoy, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJtheKilljoy

KJtheKilljoy New Member

Im not comfortable giving my real name so everyone can call me KJ.
    Im a kiwi.
    Im obsessed with Torchwood, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and Criminal Minds.
    Im a fanfiction reader and writer and slash is my favourite subject to write about.
    My Chemical Romance is my favourite band, they saved my life more times then i can count.
    I feel most at peace when im listening to music, playing my guitar and going to concerts.

I was sexually abused by my brother when I was 8 and then by a family friend from 11-13.
    I was diagnosed with depression when i was 12.
    Ive been self harming since i was 13, anorexic since i was 14.
    Ive been in and out of hospital for years.

I thought I was finally getting better a few years back but then a close friend who I had met in hospital killed herlsef and i went down hill from there.
    Over the last month things have started to get really rough again and im just looking for a place i can talk about whats going on with people who understand.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun I am glad you are reaching out here hun I am sorry you lost your friend I do hope you know you can talk to us anytime okay because i do understand that loss. Hugs to you

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello KJ.. welcome. you have had a lot of bad things happening to you in your life.. hope you can feel safe here and make some friends and just feel bettter.. glad to have you aboard now.. tc, Jim

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi KJ and welcome to SF! You seem like a really cool person by the way :) Sorry to hear you've been going through so much, but we are here to help. Take care and hope to hear more from you soon.

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi from another Kiwi KJ - glad you have found SF and welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.