about my stupid, stupid parents..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maxii.., Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxii..

Maxii.. Well-Known Member

im not gonna tell the whole story cause im way too tired..
    but basically. i hadn't slept in 2 days.. reason? im trying new ways to stop thinking..
    my parents now i've been chatting with some people with personalitie dissorders and stuff like that..
    now they think im faking bipolar.. ¬¬..
    they can't be so stupid..
    i just can't believe it..
    i want to cut myself to make the rage stop..
    but its idiotic to hurt myself because of them.. i refuse to..
    i hate theeeem!! ¬¬
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Maybe you could talk to them?
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Sorry Maxii, i understand how much it must hurt when ur parents think ure just pretending. Maybe you could talk to them and or seek some profesional help? Wish you good luck and hope to see you around. :hug: Beret
  4. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

like allo said, talking tio them is maybe the best option of things you can do. if not, maybe you have a friend or another member of family to talk to about yourt relationship with your parents. i kno0w it may sound daunting, and believe me i have had this sort of problem with parents, but if they dont know how you feel, they cannot help you.

one reason why your parents may believe you are faking bipolar is possibly becuase they cannot accept, or dont want to accept you have it. p[ossibly, try thinking aobut it and i dunno, obviously do whatever you think is right and whatever you are not too worried about doing..

just remember i am here if u wanna talk and so are a lot of other people...

hugs xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.