1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about the feelings

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xtufpa, May 28, 2012.

1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

hello everybodey its me agein :) i would like to thank to all people in this forum they have helped me a lot i mean everytime i asked a question or write something on forum i get help and what i needed from people. so thanks :)

so i for some time now (not long i think it is about a week or so) am getting some kind of feelings insede myself. like...i dont know how to explains...i know it mey sound strange or something but...when i think of certain things i get some kind of feelings inside...very hard to explain. when i think of a girl that i really like (she is home very far from me...not even the same country) or when i think about country she lives in or when i see a video on youtube or article on internet about the country she lives in i imeditly think of her, her life and i get that feeling again...i hope im explaining good so far :) also when i think of events that happened in that county (accidents, history events, etc.), how people living and working in that country and pretty much everything i get that feelings agein. i mean...its really hard to explain....i hope i will come up with more to write so i can eplain better :)

if tere is something unclear or would like to ask more please do...becuse i would really like to talk about that.

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

uhhh... a crush? not an extremely complex and abnormal thing

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

hello there, i dont completly understand what you mean :)