about the feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtufpa

hello everybodey its me agein :) i would like to thank to all people in this forum they have helped me a lot i mean everytime i asked a question or write something on forum i get help and what i needed from people. so thanks :)

so i for some time now (not long i think it is about a week or so) am getting some kind of feelings insede myself. like...i dont know how to explains...i know it mey sound strange or something but...when i think of certain things i get some kind of feelings inside...very hard to explain. when i think of a girl that i really like (she is home very far from me...not even the same country) or when i think about country she lives in or when i see a video on youtube or article on internet about the country she lives in i imeditly think of her, her life and i get that feeling again...i hope im explaining good so far :) also when i think of events that happened in that county (accidents, history events, etc.), how people living and working in that country and pretty much everything i get that feelings agein. i mean...its really hard to explain....i hope i will come up with more to write so i can eplain better :)

if tere is something unclear or would like to ask more please do...becuse i would really like to talk about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00