About time that I introduced myself.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 1112222, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

First off I'll admit that I had stumbled upon this forum by mistake and at first I had no real intention of ever posting anything here but after the past few weeks I've changed my mind.

I'm a twenty something year old male from Auckland New Zealand who has attempted suicide several times. I guess my problem is that I've always been a very angry and cynical person which in way has made me prone to depression at times.
    Now I haven't attempted to kill myself for almost two years now but I gotten depressed enough to think about it from time to time.

I think forums like these are great as my friends have done nothing but given me half arsed useless advice in order to shut me up , now I've found a place that I can talk to people who are in the same boat as me.
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum. this is a good place to be. there are a lot of caring people here, there is also a lot of knowledge about mental health. on top of this there is support. stay strong my friend. stay safe.
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Ian and sorry you're here :( I'm glad you decided to post.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you decided to reach out for some support take care
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...it is true that here you can share what is going on for you...what has brought you here and how can we support you? welcome again, big hugs and stay safe, J
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Ian. I am glad you happened upon us and decided to join. You will find that many of our members have had similar thoughts or feelings and through their experiences can offer advice and support in dealing with things. Nice to meet you :shake:
  7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!
  8. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Did you know that our lives move in 2 1/2 year cycles?

Welcome in our midst, dear Friend. It may interest you to know that our lives move in approx. two and a half year cycles. And if you reflect on this for a moment, you may be able to recognise how this has been at work in your own life, thus far. I can confirm from first hand experience, not only as an astrologer but as a very ordinary human being whose life in many ways is very similar to everybody else’s, that this rhythm of life really does exist.

Now, if you would like to find out which particular energies you are presently under the influence of, please let me have your birth details - either by private message or here on the board. This will enable me to tell you a bit more about yourself and your energies. Please note that this is not an advertisement feature and that I am not trying to sell you anything. However, I am willing to share with you or anyone else who is in need of it some of the things my own life has taught me. This is done in the hope that it may help some of you to cope with more ease with particularly difficult and traumatic times in your life.

I am not in business in the usual sense. The only business I am interested in is helping people find a better understanding of themselves and other people, their predestined pathway and what is currently moving through their lives. I do not do birthchart interpretations, as I no longer have the time for them. But, feel free to ask any questions related to this topic here on the Forum. Should something be of too private a nature to be discussed here, you can contact me by private message.

With love - Aquarius

All my work is done for charity and there is never any charge for any of it. But, to those who get something from what I am sharing with you here, I recommend that they make a donation to a charity of their own choice.
  9. stig

stig Well-Known Member

that makes sense, sort of. 5 of my suicide attempts can be divided by 2 1/2. it was 2 1/2 years ago that i had my last attempt and i feel like doing it again now. hmmm
  10. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Dear Stig - that's not what the Universe has in mind for you. With each new 2 1/2 year cycle our energies change and life lessons of a different nature are drawn into our lives. People then come into our orbit who are capable of and willing to help us.

So, please, do yourself the favour and don't cling to the past by repeating endlessly that which once was, but look for new more enlightening experiences that will help you move forwards on your evolutionary pathway through life.

With love - Aquarius

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.