About to crash big time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by givenuponlife, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

I am on the verge of crashing big time with my emotions, which means i am on the verge of attempting i started SH which means i dont have much time before i try attempting suicide. I hate feeling like this i don't know what to do anymore, i cant keep going thru these emotions everytime i do they get worse and the urges get stronger.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am sorry that I have signed on so late and missed a chance to reply earlier when you were on so will do my best.
    I hope you continue you to reach out and to talk about what you are feeling and going through. SH is hard it is an addiction, a reflex and often times the prelude to more extreme actions.
    I for one do not wnat to see that happen at all so please let us know how you go to this mindset/head space tonight.
    I am around alot so feel free to PM me but know for now Icare very much and wish to do what i can to ease your pain.
    Love and hugs Bambi

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

When you start feeling like this becoming undone best thing to do is get up and distract those thoughts. Can you turn some music on you really enjoy. go for a walk read a book call someone anyone the best one to call would be crisis because they will talk you thru these feelings and keep you safe. I am glad you came here and hopefully writing down your feelings helped to release some pain. Take care remember the emotions are just that please dont SH reach out talk to someone anyone and try to distract your self.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope your feeling better today. just sending you some support:grouphug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.