about to dose

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by suicidal maniac, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

hope I don't come back here, as tomorow I will try to take some things that will kill me. I'm affraid it's only going to damage my liver, how bad is that suffering, and then trying to killyourself not succeeding and then suffering more as a result. Proves once again, there is no god.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please hold on... there has to be something in your life worth holding on for?

3. suicidal maniac

There is nothing worth holding on to when your life becomes painfull. Those things really don't matter right now.

4. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi ya

I feel like such hypocrite saying this but there is something to hold on for.

I was in a really bad way and still am but I am holding on still, please you hold on too.

If you need to talk PM me.

5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

how's thing going hun?

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Don't you think that if you try to kill yourself...then survive then that is infact God in action? Sure maybe he wants to see you suffer, maybe he also wants you to have another go at life, if you survive then it isn't your time. don't underestimate His power.

7. GoldenPsych

WHat about if you don't believe in God? To believe in God dont you need to believe in the Devil and hell. If suicide is one of the 10 commandments does it not mean you will go to hell if you commit suicide?

8. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Hi, I just recovered from an OD. Suffering goes away and things will get better.
    I used to question God, but I don't think God is the most important. The most important is You. Your life is more important than any God or Buddha or Jesus.
    And anyways, I think prayer really helps. I dont know how it works but when you pray it feels there's someone out there who can hear you. Someone or some spirit. I believe in Angels but I don't take my beliefs too far. I think that being practical is important. Taking life as it is and learning from it. You will find that your challenges will reward you after you've survived and learned from them.

What are you suffering from?

I really hope you dont do it. Theres a lot for people to live for.

:hug:

9. GoldenPsych

THt is what I meant. I dont know what i believe, I believe that i am the only person that can really help me if I want to get better, yeh there re counsellors and doctors that will help but I have to want it.

However, once you know you want to get out of it and that you want to feel better they are going to be there to help you. I know it sounds hypocritical...if you read my threads that I started you would understand why, but there is a way out of it. You will just need to put your strengths in to it.

10. suicidal maniac

Thanks I feel bettter, but I know that I'm going to be back here posting again soon. I'm starting to think I'm manic. It is very scary, one moment I feel ok, but I'm scared of the time that I'm going to loose it again. I don't deserve to feel this bad, I don't know what to do. I keep cuting and that's the only thing that seems to help. Yesterday to I cut my leg again.

11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: Do you have a counsellor or anyone to talk to about this?

12. GoldenPsych

No one deserves to feel the pain of depression and other anxietys, they are debilitating. You really need to see a doctor and have a psychiatric assessment. Don't go looking in to it all on the net as you cant diagnose through that make sure you see someone. They will give you a full assessment and they will come up with a plan of action for you.
    xxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.