About to end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lancashirelass, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I know i said this the other night but i really can't take anymore. When he gets out my life is over anyway so i might as well end it for him at least i get to choose when i go and how.

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Hello lanc, im sorry you feel so low at the moment, you want to talk?

3. lancashirelass

nah i'm through with talking.

4. poisonedresistance

I haven't read you previous posts so i don't know really whats wrong to be honest. Dont like the idea of how distressed you seem,, whose going?

5. lancashirelass

me i'm going forever to peace.

6. poisonedresistance

Please dont,, is this guy really worth it? you say getting out... is he inside?

7. lancashirelass

only for another 2months then he is free to do what he wants. peace at last.

8. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Hi Dawn,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling and hurting a lot right now. Please don't do anything to yourself. I genuinely understand how much easier that is said than done, but you can get through this. I know that you are terrified about what happens when your attacker gets out, but this is why you need to reach out for support, and talk to mental health professions, talk to the probation team, tell them your concerns. No one can offer you the support you need and deserve if they are unaware of the level of support you need. People care about you, on here, and in real life. Death seems the best option doesn't it. But it's not. The best option is to keep fighting, keep talking, BEAT this. Beat HIM. You have got through this much, and I get that it wasn't easy, it still isn't easy, but that PROVES your strength. And it shows me that you have the inner strength to keep going. Even when everything seems pointless, when everything hurts, when you feel you can't go on, you can. But you can't be expected to do so on your own. Sometimes, talking feels pointless, but at least it means you aren't alone. People are here because they care. And I really am not trying to guilt you, but sometimes the only thing that can keep us fighting is by thinking of those who we love, and who love us. I think you need to go to the hospital, or at the very least ring a crisis line, and if they are busy, keep ringing. Until then keep talking to people on here, and we will do our best to keep you as safe as we can, to support you to the best of our capabilities. You matter. Don't give up. I really think things can get better for you, but it just needs time. And it's going to be hard, but it will be so worth it, and I think it will be a bit easier once you receive the adequate support.

Thinking of you :hug:

9. poisonedresistance

what is it you think he wants to do?

10. lancashirelass

I have fought my feeeeeeeelinfg fo r16yrs and no fight left. He promised he would sort me himself andddddddd that i'km dded

11. poisonedresistance

i agree with lostbutnotfound. i dont read many posts on here as so many are triggering for me so i tend to just stay in the back ground and come for advice when needed. But i can honestly say if this guy attacked you I truley know how you feel. When the guy who attacked me was inside i seriously wanted to dissappear before he came out. even wanted to move and swap kids schools and everything. I talked to my family and my doctor and the police and they understood how i felt and protection was put into place, support was offered and even though its 7 years since his release i know its still there if i need it. reach out to people,, it really does help.

12. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

If he has said that to you, that's what you need to tell the probation team. And I know you feel as though you have no fight left, but that is why you need to talk to the mental health professionals and explain to them what is going on for you. No wonder you feel a lack of strength if you are left to cope with this alone. Please keep talking here too, lets keep you safe for tonight. If you can, ring up a crisis line or go to the hospital, if you think you are going to harm yourself

13. lancashirelass

Darkneeeeeeeeezss is coming peace aat last

14. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

Dawn sweetness, Please don't do this. You are loved by so many here... And things can be done to protect you when that SOAB gets out of prison... This isn't the only was to solve things sugar.

Thinking of you...

Big big big big :hug: for you :wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.