about to end it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angel jazz, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

About to take them had enough now I've tried so hard but can't do it anymore

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Tell us what is going on if you want to talk - or if it is that bad please call emergency services for help..... PM is always open as well if you like.....

Please be Safe

Ben

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Angel jazz, sorry to hear you are feeling like you've had enough. We're here and ready to listen, if you want to talk. As NYJmpMaster said, head to the ER if things are really bad for you. :hug:

4. AnnKG

AnnKG New Member

P.S. PILLS ALMOST NEVER WORK.

It is very hard to complete suicide. Did you know that most survive and some survive as vegetables (sorry for that word), but I mean with great damage and pain, so they are worse off than before.

5. ksmith86

ksmith86 Well-Known Member

Hey Angel. I checked your posts, saw what's going on. Are you in a situation where you can run away? It sounds like you don't have any friends or family who can help you out. I'm sure there are plenty of members here or even local shelters who'd be willing to come pick you up. I'd come get you myself if I wasn't on house arrest. If you can physically escape where you are, I think you should do it! There's a whole wide world out there and plenty of people who would help you start your life if they heard your story. Praying for ya!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  6. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

I just can't cope I have no one have no support and feel alone stuck PS pills didn't work grrrrrrr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.