about to give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by edwinathaho, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edwinathaho

edwinathaho New Member

i wish i could believe how selfish it is to kill myself all the people that i will hurt, but ARE THEY HELPING MY PAIN FUCK NO. NO ONE IS!!! why cant they let me end my pain. anyone who thinks suicide is selfish has not felt the debilitating suffering depresion causes. these people are the selfish ones they speak about what they have no clue of maybe you people could offer support and care not you judgments based on ignorance
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's the problem? Why do you feel like dying?
  3. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Tell us what's up. People here do understand the debilitating effects of depression.
  4. promontorium

promontorium Active Member

I agree that suicide isn't selfish. I promise you I know what you are feeling. There are an infinite number of reasons to want to end your life. Though, there are almost as many solutions that don't involve actually dying. Sometimes just making yourself a new life can help. Though I know that the pain, the strife in your mind tells you, "forget it! I want out now!" You must start simple. Sometimes the problems in your life can't be solved. That's what most people don't understand. Sometimes the only solution is to seperate yourself from your problems. Most of these instances aren't really your problems but the failings of the people around you. People can live with their own flaws, but it's the flaws of others that often times drives people into this depression, this submission. I know this very well. So please, listen to me, when I tell you, edwinathaho, that living and dying isn't about selfishness, it's about you, and no one else. Those people that hurt you, they are not you, so please try, TRY to cut them out. Rid your life of them. Give your self a chance. You deserve at least that much, before you can resolve to die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.