About to have a mental breakdown

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angel_705, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel_705

angel_705 Member

I can't take anymore. There is so much going on in my life right now and its all so overwhelming. We're in the process of buying a new house and everything is just going completely wrong. The loan from the rural development is taking forever to get done. They lost our paperwork for about 3 weeks without telling us. The Realtor has been showing the house off to other people and now someone already put a bid in. The rural development has been stringing us along, and they keep saying that our loan is "ready to close." We have to be out of the house we're in now in May and I just don't know what to do. I'm so overwhelmed and I just don't want to be living right now. I feel like I'm just not meant to be happy.

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Oh Ive been dealing with this sort of thing for years now, first selling then buying. Just think hopefully in a couple months you will be stressing over what color to paint your kitchen.

Hugs, take a deep breathe and let them do most of the work, thats what they are getting that commission for. Good Luck

3. angel_705

angel_705 Member

Thanks, I really hope so. It's just so stressful and I am completely in love with the house we are in process of buying. I just want everything to work out :)

4. doityourself

I can say its def stressful, we tried to buy 2 that didnt work out because of inspections (strict VA loan), 3 days before closing the house fell through and now still looking, I am at my max on how many houses I can look at, and not like.

5. angel_705

angel_705 Member

Wow, that's crazy. I hope everything works out for you.

6. doityourself

Thank you, just take a deep breathe and know that it all works I guess the way it should.

Let us know how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.