absolutely broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
i cant do it anymore. i hate crying and feeling everything all at once. im just trying to help people but no one cares. im trying. i've been trying. when will that be enough

We care. Keep talking to us on here until you feel you can ask for help from a friend. It’s good to cry, cry until you are exhausted and can’t cry anymore. I think of it as a way of releasing all the pain your feeling inside through tears.

Stay strong *sends hugs*

LostGirl22

We care. Keep talking to us on here until you feel you can ask for help from a friend. It’s good to cry, cry until you are exhausted and can’t cry anymore. I think of it as a way of releasing all the pain your feeling inside through tears.

Stay strong *sends hugs*
but the routine of crying every night alone in my room is so tiring, it makes the thought of just giving up seem like the lesser evil

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
but the routine of crying every night alone in my room is so tiring, it makes the thought of just giving up seem like the lesser evil
*console*huginstead of crying every night can you do something positive to distract yourself? maybe a movie or talk to friends etc. anything to put yourself in a better mood I hope things get better for you...mike....*hugtackles

LostGirl22

things are getting worse. I've only missed therapy for one week but i feel like im getting so much worse and i feel myself breaking more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00