Absolutely Fucking Furious!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I fucking hate this shitty country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing ever changes in this shithole where I live. Full of fucking useless wankers.

So basically, my fiance has recently left university with a 2.1 honours degree and is now looking for work. He has been looking for work for 3 months, and not even supermarkets or fast food joints will hire him. So he goes to the job centre every week to sign on, so he can get £52 jobseekers allowance a week. He has been told by his advisors that his CV and personal statement are excellent and his three job choices were healthcare, teaching and performing arts. They practically forced him into taking a job at a factory which he didn't want to take, and also working there would be his childhood bullies who made his life hell. They threatened to stop his jobseekers allowance because of it but his advisor is taking his side.

Anyway, today he going to a jobs fair in Chesterfield and was waiting outside the job centre for the bus, when no other than his childhood bullies stand there with him and assault him and rip his bag. Obviously he was upset and came straight home, but cause he hasn't gone to this jobs fair, he will more than likely get his money stopped.

It's a fucking injustice he applies for hundreds of jobs a week and goes out of his way to visit places, yet cause of some shitty scumbags who are drug addicts, hooligans and not interested in finding a job can get away with bullying him and still get their fucking shitty money!

This government is whack, I hate this shithole and god help those bozos when I see them cos I will unleash the fucking crazy!

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry - that is really crappy and I hope he is okay :hug:

He needs to report the assault hon - police won't do jack of course over a petty assault but he will get an incident number which is proof that he had reason to not attend the job fair so they can't stop his money.

I did the job hunt thing for a couple of months myself and it is somewhat demoralising - especially if you have limited work history. End of this month shops will be looking for Christmas staff though - thats how I started a six year job in retail - went from xmas temp to operations manager. And once you have a job - easier to get a job. I hope things look up for him.

:hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Lexi: I hate systems also having to deal with so many of them each day....it seems that there is no recourse when you are in the middle of it, but when you take a step back, maybe there is something you and your fiance can do...please PM me if you would like to brain (what little I have left) storm this together...and he is so fortunate to have someone like you who cares so much for him