Absolutely Livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Once agains some bastards have tried to mug my fiance. Only last time they did it he ended up getting stabbed with a needle and getting HIV. These arseholes followed him round Kingston, stopped him and shouted abuse at him calling him a fag and all sorts of gay insults (he is quote feminine) then when he ignores them they try to mug him for his phone. Swear to god if I see the arseholes I will shove a brick so far up where the sun dont shine.

I am so angry. What the fuck is this world coming to? It is bad enough this already happened once but a second time is absolutely disgusting. I hate this country. It has allowed an underclass of yobs and skanks to start taking over the country. Yet my parents taxes and mine go towards housing these fuckers and keeping them alive. Hope they rot in their squallors. I am sick to death of it, right to the core. Absolutely fuming.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
He's fine. Trying to get him to go to the police.

He's had HIV for about 2 and a half years I think.

This world is a sick sick place.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
That is horrible...I hope he is OK this time...I cannot answer your question re what the world is coming to...sometimes, I wonder if the Devil has won

Kiba

Hope he is alright. :( And I hope you can convince him to get police involved.. Maybe they could help.. I also wish I knew what this world was coming to.. Sending my hugs :hug:

Once agains some bastards have tried to mug my fiance. Only last time they did it he ended up getting stabbed with a needle and getting HIV. These arseholes followed him round Kingston, stopped him and shouted abuse at him calling him a fag and all sorts of gay insults (he is quote feminine) then when he ignores them they try to mug him for his phone. Swear to god if I see the arseholes I will shove a brick so far up where the sun dont shine.

I am so angry. What the fuck is this world coming to? It is bad enough this already happened once but a second time is absolutely disgusting. I hate this country. It has allowed an underclass of yobs and skanks to start taking over the country. Yet my parents taxes and mine go towards housing these fuckers and keeping them alive. Hope they rot in their squallors. I am sick to death of it, right to the core. Absolutely fuming.
Wow that's crazy they followed him around and ended up giving him HIV. Like the saying goes the truth can be stranger then fiction.

Did he get tested right after the struck him with the needle 2 1/2 years ago? I think that's the protocol you get a test ASAP to determine a baseline otherwise you don't know for sure if you had HIV prior. That's how it is done in medical settings when their is a needle stick accident. His prior testing history and past exposures could help determine that though if he didn't get a baseline test right after he was poked with the needle.

Too bad he didn't know about something called PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) where after an exposure they give you the medicine they give to HIV patients which for a month which greatly reduces the chance of you being infected.

Anyways that's water under the bridge I'm sorry for your fiance, I have lot's of health issues myself which helps me having a greater empathy for those with physical ailments.

That's not right there are hooligans in your neighborhood who terrorize people like that it's quite disturbing actually.

I actually saw a story about this guy who injected his own son with HIV about 20 years ago, this was before there was HAART(HIV antivirals) this guy was quite evil he wanted his own son to die because he didn't want to pay child support. This poor boy graduated high school only a few years ago and has had many side effects from the drugs. I think if your a child you get more side effects because your body is still developing.

Best wishes to you and your fiance :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00