Absolutely terrible!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I feel like hell seriously constantly depressed,feeling useless you name it.Trying to feel positive,that many different meds but nothing at all makes a difference.I can't be bothered with anything anymore I really can't.I know what I'm thinking&feeling and don't need to even mention thing's.

Sick to death of it all tired of even mentioning everything...

2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

If your meds aren't helping your should talk to your doctor, I know it can be frustrating but sometimes it can take a lot of changes in meds to find the ones that suit you. Have you tried other things, other than meds, therapy etc?

Try to stay strong, we are here for you :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

To be honest I've had alot of everything Meds,Therapy,Shock treament,hospital stays you name it.Right now I'm seriously over it all period.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace,
    I know how you feel.. I am going thru the same thing..My biggest thing is feeling so damn lonely..I have had plenty of support.. I am realising I am not alone.. Several members are in the same boat.. But they trudge on thru the darkness..I agree with orubus that you should talk to your doctor and let him/her know your meds aren't working... It took me years to find the right combination of meds..Don't give up hope.. Go in the hospital if you have to and be honest with them..They will adjust your meds until you are stable..Are you in therapy?? It helps alot to have someone to talk to..I see mine tomorrow and I am going to force her to talk about suicide..She always skirts around that subject..Tomorrow I am putting her on the spot..I hope you go to the doc and see if he will change you meds..Good Luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.