Abuse..I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I can remember my family have always been violent..it's mainly my step dad. It wasn't too long ago when I was in my room and we did have a row, it was minor though. And he came up to my room and started hitting me, he forced me against the wall and carried on until I was on the floor crying...That's all I remember and a lot of screaming

Then about a week later he started again, this time when I was in bed, he was trying to grab me, and he did. He grabbed both my arms and hit me, in the end he let go..and I was left in bed crying..

I can't live with the flashbacks any more..No one wants to help me, might as well just go :sad::sad:

Help..:cry:

mb75

of course that's abuse....and unfortunately many of us have had and still have to go through it...... have you seeked help about your flashbacks and all the feelings you have right now? :-(
:hug: :hug: :hug:

mb75

oh... i forgot to welcome you to sf.... WELCOME!!! Hopefully you will find this site helpful as i have and meet some really nice people:smile:

of course that's abuse....and unfortunately many of us have had and still have to go through it...... have you seeked help about your flashbacks and all the feelings you have right now? :-(
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks for the reply.

I have seeked help and to be honest I don't think they care that much. My counsellor dumped me today so I have no one now..

Thanks for the welcome

Nessarose

That is definitely abuse, and in no way justified. Can you find a new counselor, or even call the authorities? You don't deserve abuse, and no, his problems are NOT your fault. Does the rest of your family know what he's doing to you?

I'm so sorry, hun. Frankly, I think he needs to be locked up. I hope some action can be taken against him.

That is definitely abuse, and in no way justified. Can you find a new counselor, or even call the authorities? You don't deserve abuse, and no, his problems are NOT your fault. Does the rest of your family know what he's doing to you?

I'm so sorry, hun. Frankly, I think he needs to be locked up. I hope some action can be taken against him.
I can't talk to anyone..I just shut down and freeze...

Sorry, I can't even find the strength to type :sad:

Nessarose

I'm sorry :(. If you can get up the strength to tell someone, please do. Remember that it is his fault, not yours, and don't feel embarrassed or ashamed. Try practicing what you want to say in your head or, if that seems like too much of a weight, you could write down what's been happening (or even print what you've written here) and show it to someone you can trust. Feel better, babe. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00