abuse

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by rubyshelly, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

i dont feel very good tonight,if this is not in the right place,im sorry.
    just the smell of them is makeing me want to thow up tonight. im haveing flashbk of them hurting me.((rape))
    i was abuse so many times in my childhood,and i just cant deal with it anymore.i feel so dirty and cheap,and feel like i was there rag doll.i want to write about them,but im feeling scared to. i just feel so worthless right now. i just dont know how much i can take.:Cry:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That sounds so horrible to have to go through and reliving the thoughts in your mind. Do you think if you got justice that then you could move forward? (or maybe you have already got justice, I don't know). I care hun, I really do. I think you should see a therapist and getting it all out and the therapist will be able to help you move forward. :hug:

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ruby,

You deserve support and care. Please speak to someone as you need support and care. The suffering you are going through is traumatic and you need support. You are a worthy person who deserves to live her life. Keep posting for support and as take care.

4. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im worthless,
    feel like i was born to be sexal abuse by mens,as it seem i be abuse nearing all my childhood.feel like im all alone in this shit life.
    i give in last night.
    i just want to go sleep,and never wake up.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are not alone Ruby, keep fighting the fight :hug:

6. brandons

brandons Member

thats the exact reason i wont write about my abuse im embarassed and scared to andf im 99 percent sure my dad has my laptop tapped and im 19 years old how fucked is that stay srong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.