Abused and threatened just had to leave house

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Kmun, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

Sorry It's been a while since I've logged on, have been talking to family which has helped. Since the last contact here, he has abused me again and try to imprison me in my room. I escaped but went up to his room after to try sort it out and ask why he's so angry.

Today he would leave my room and threw food everywhere threatened to kill me as he lay on my bed next to me. I have the whole thing recorded on my iPhone. My mum just came and got me and now wide awake on the sofa with no one to talk to.

There is obv. Alit more to both these incidents which is really messed up but just needed to. Write on here and hope someone us about. :( have to get up at 6 for work and thus is just all too much.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You need to stay as far away from him as possible, you don't deserve to be treated that way and you need to keep yourself safe. :hug:
  3. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

I'm trying. I haven't been near here bur he came back drunk again and cane down to my room.

Have alot of it recorded but I'm worried IRS not enough. When I text all my house mates and one came down he left calmly. As we where tidying up the mess ( he had thrown chick at me and rubbed it into my carpet) he was busy upstairs blocking the door with chairs, set up a stage and through pizza everywhere all up the hall. ( didn't know thus until me and housemate went to leave as mum picked me up). He text me to say 'can't e I got mad and hit him and he's got bruises'. I hadn't touched him!! He's set up a whole stage and he's going to lie about it in the morning to the others. I'm scared, he us capable of alot of things and very very manipulative.

Sorry I rant I'm scared and feel no one believes me. I don't know what to do and feel the evidence I gave is not good enough. Last rime when he pinned me down and strangled me the doctor said it was gard to tell even though I could eat properly fir days after. I'm very distressed
  4. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

Sorry about spelling I'm on iPhone keyboard and upset.
  5. WildCherry

It's OK, you don't have to apologize. Is there any way you can move away from him so you don't have to deal with this anymore? You shouldn't have to ever go back to where he is.
  6. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

Were on a contract that can't be broken until March. I will have to call landlord first thing in the morning to tell him exactly what's going on. Not that I have anywhere else to go, only a day or two here and there.

I can't go back to that house to sleep alone in my room knowing he is there/ coming back. I'm mire worried about what he is going to do/say in the morning to everyone and what he's done to himself. My mum said he just wants me to think he can manipulate me and lie but I KNOw he can.

I really just didn't need this in my life, and to sort out a police investigation ect. I know he's the best liar there is and deals with law suits and getting out if them at work. I haven't the money or time to get involved with a solicitor. I want it to all go away and for people to know what scum he is :-/

Thankful for taking the time to talk to me I feel so upset and cannot sleep a wink.
  7. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

Oh also he told ne he us already mvingbout and he's spoken to the landlord- I expect he lied to him too so will find out tomorrow what's happened there. I can play him the recording of tonight- he admitted to hurting me two night ago and threatened to kill me as he lay on my bed. I was asleep when he came in my room at midnight.
  8. WildCherry

I think you should play any evidence you have to your landlord and see if you can at least get out of your part of the contract.
    I'm sorry you're having trouble sleeping. :hug: I hope you're safe though, at least for now.
  9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

like they all have said. get away from this bastard, get a restraining order. take all your stuff and leave . go to where you know you will be safe. file and complaint. keep on keeping on.
  10. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

Thank you both for taking the time to read my ramble. I will now go to the police and tell landlord first. Now that I've got a deathbthreat recorded on my phone and he also made reference to second abuse saying how he grabbed my wrist and there was nothing I could do and how he 'let' me escape.

About 20/25 mins of footage including when my housemate walked in to help after I text everyone. Still they brush it under the carpet??! So strange.

Safe for now on my dads sofa but no where to go as of tomorrow. I'm sure I could crash here for the weekend but that's all.

Hard times gone, harder times ahead. I don't know if I am strong enough. Just need to get this bastard outoif my life so I can get on with my career that I'm missing out on.
  11. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

let us know how it goes. hang in there.
  12. Kmun

Kmun Active Member

Hi guys, thought I'd quick check in. I've slept now which makes me feel a whole lot better. Had to cancel Police appointment today due to snow but will be rescheduling hopefully for Monday. They will give me advice on refuges as I still have 3 months left on my lease before the break clause. Nightmare.

He has tried to initiate contact through CC'ing emails with band members on Friday and has sent me two text messages, one an apology but I have not replied once. Like everything he does it's all for attention and control. And if I don't reply it's something he can moan about to others to show he is trying to be 'civil'. One big game which I could never win!!

Safe for now on dads sofa :) thankyou again for your support
  13. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hey, only just saw this thread, just wondering how things are now?

Here if you wanna talk,
    Much love
  14. Euphoria

Euphoria Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.