abused in chat

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ashtar, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Today (just a min ago) two users were calling me a troll. they said I pmd a user called aimee and I didnt. I dont know that person. Then the "admin" (theoncomingstorm) said its a dating website. I'm going to leave this website because it has made me more depressed that I already am.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
  2. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

is this some kind of joke omg sum1 just sort it out allready :mortd:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

report it to the moderators. they keep a transcript of all chat conversations and pm's so they can get to the bottom of it and figure out who said what. don't worry about it.

4. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Haha, I never claimed to be an admin, i claimed to be your worst nightmare :p And it is a dating site! And you did call Aimee a Bitch.

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Can we actually calm it down a bit? At the end of the day why cant you all just apologise and let that be the end of it?

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Thats why I have a fear of going in any chat room, that why you've never seen me in any :p x

7. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

no you called me a bitch and aimee called me a fucktard. its all there and you're a liar. LIAR!

8. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

how do you report something. This chat is for people who are down and need to be cheered up and not beaten down by others

9. Kaos General

Posting it in the forum isnt really helping anyone, send a LtM instead and let the admin and moderators sort it out

10. Kaos General

Click on the bit where it says Letters To Management. Only the staff can see what you put in there

11. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

how do I post a LtM?

12. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Head up to 'Letters to the Management' section, click on 'Create New Thread' and begin to type. Simples.

Thread locked as this is getting no-one anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.