Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Elysia, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elysia

Elysia Member

I'd like to PM with people who've been abused. Feel a need to talk with people who've been there. Any takers..? My abuser was female.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I never looked at what happened to me as abuse as such but my counsellor said I was abused :unsure:

Feel free to PM me :hug:
  3. Elysia

Elysia Member

I find your post really upsetting. What are you trying to say? That as a baby I let it happen to me, as a child I let it happen? How dare you. You dont know what you've just done... I came here for help and support, obviously I was wrng to do that. You've just triggered me you bastard

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:grouphug: I'm sure he didn't mean to trigger you sweetie :hug:

He's just trying to say he became stronger since he was abused.
  5. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

My father was severely abusive and so is my current girlfriend... you may PM me as well if you like.
  6. andrtaker

andrtaker Guest

no, im not offending you and nor talking to you. Im just saying this to myself and its clearly not a disrespect from you. You clearly misunderstood me. But im still sorry if i kinda pissed you off but its what you think it is. Im just saying if someone dares to abuse again, ill fight back. Just what kurenai said
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  7. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Lets please get this thread back on topic,
    Elysia said...

8. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

ur right hazel.
    hi elysia.sorry ur thread seems 2 have gone off track.
    if u still feel like chatting 2 someone im here.i could do with talking 2 someone in the same position aswel. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.