Acceptance

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by stuckinchicago6, Jun 14, 2011.

1. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I have never felt this. I think all we want is acceptance. I ALWAYS feel I stand alone in EVERYTHING! :unsure:

2. stuckinchicago6

What I would give to have some female friends right now. Somebody who wanted to go to lunch, go work out, or go for a pedicure and manicure together. It is soooooo difficult to make friends in your 20s.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you are definetly right all one every really wants is to feel accepted Can you join a new group or activity that will get you in contact with more people your age hugs to you.

4. stuckinchicago6

Yes, I hope so. Today is a very down day for me.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi you sorry you are so down to day i do hope you feel better soon you can pm me anytime just to talk if you want okay hugs

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

once you've lost what ever friends you had, it's pretty hard to get any new ones(from my point of view).

it's like people slowly move on from each other....and get new friends. thats why the internet is so good :). u get to know people easier than in real life situations. but my socials skills are pretty shit so that's probly baised lol