Accepting failure and trying to move forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are people who survived an attempt and felt a sense of relief that they survived. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I was angry when I woke up. It is the worst feeling. I thought I had a fail proof plan. I didn't talk to anyone for a week. When I finally accepted that I failed, I became more depressed. My doctor told me that people who attempted suicide in the past are likely to try again. After two attempts, I still don't know what is wrong with me.

White Dove

I know there are people who survived an attempt and felt a sense of relief that they survived. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I was angry when I woke up. It is the worst feeling. I thought I had a fail proof plan. I didn't talk to anyone for a week. When I finally accepted that I failed, I became more depressed. My doctor told me that people who attempted suicide in the past are likely to try again. After two attempts, I still don't know what is wrong with me.
hun , i know how you feel.. and they are right when they say one who attempts often attempts it again. i myself have had 3 attempts so far
and still could not understand why i didnt die or rather why i came back until my last attempt..

The reasons most do not die is because God did not take them.. it was not their time to go.. seeing as how you did not die then God wants you here.. he needs you to do some more things for him.. what that is ? i cant answer that only you will be able to know that answer..

Please do not try it again? On my last attempt i did die for a few minutes and did leave my body.. you may kill your body but you ( your spirit ) goes somewhere else.

feel free to pm me if you want to and i can tell you what all i seen when i attempted my last attempt and why God gave me or rather allowed me to come back for a little while more here.

take care hun.. remember God loves you just as much as he loves everyone else..

P

ProzacDeathWish

.. remember God loves you just as much as he loves everyone else..
Are you quite sure about that ?

When I eventually take the final step needed to depart from this living nightmare, I later found out that "God" had prevented me from leaving
then God's love is something that has no value to me. I know that probably sounds weird to you.

Theoretically speaking, anything ( including God's love ) that causes the continuance of my pain is an attack upon me and would only arouse
resentment...not gratitude.

Not picking upon your beliefs White Dove. Sometimes I just come here to vent. You seem to be a really sweet person :cheekkiss by the way.

You are not alone in feeling anger that an attempt wasn't successful. Many people have those thoughts and feelings. Usually with time that anger subsides a bit. I hope you choose not to attempt again, but instead take that energy to try and find a way to live. Explore all of your options before making any further decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00