accidently scratched myself and that triggers me

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by morning rush, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I scratched myself on a damn cupboard door, it's like it's calling me to cut again. I want to so bad, and I think about a certain object I have now...

it would feel so good just to see a bit of my blood...

I tried to take a picture of myself and I just...I felt so ugly...so fat...it made me wish I could just stop eating for a few days and be okay...but that's impossible for me...I want to cut, 'cause it's not like anyone is going to look at me...

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I know it would, but please continue to try not to. I had a cat on my lap earlier that sticks her nails into my arms, but I didn't stop her tonight.. I feel as you do. I got some alcohol and it stings and that helped a little to relieve some of the need. And I mean first aid alcohol. Could you try something similar to see if it curbs some of that need even if just a little bit?

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm trying to distract myself with music and food....idk...I know I shouldn't do it, I should hold on, that it will pass but I feel as though I don't care...and yet I'm writing here so there has to be a part that does care...if I went to sleep it would probably pass but I don't want to sleep...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.