Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Will, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Anyone ever get to a point wehre you feel like life isn't worth living, and then you give yourself a handful of stuff to accomplish, and then you give yourself like a year or two to try?

Though ofcourse at the end of the time alotted, plan to end it? I am not entirely sure of my feelings. But it worries me often that I find great comfort in realizing I only have so many minutes, hours, days until it's all over. Though I still have a few things I want to finish.

But I'm not sure. I feel uneasy about the whole thing. The question is, am I feeling uneasy because I think I don't have much time? Or uneasy because I can't finish these things?

I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever done this.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I don't set goals, because if I dont reach them it depresses me even more.
    I just take it as it comes.
  3. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

I don't really feel my life's worth living now... I'm not suicidal, I'm just sad. Been living in this break from reality, doing anything and nothing... it's... yeah, whatever.

I've tried setting myself goals... just really simple things, but I never seem to get anywhere. I still want to complete GS2, but now I've got school and... my "aims" just never work out. And school is depressing... I sort of even do less than nothing at that point.

I had this thing a little while ago when I wanted to die on my birthday... heh, how convenient, just fall off a mountain or something. But of course, that was just a thought... always, I guess I'd be too pathetic to kill myself anyway.

There's not much point to this whole post... I just want to say that, I don't want you to go. If you feel uneasy, think it through. So... I guess, I'm just... here. Take care...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.