Ace Where Are You???

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Where are you hun??

I have made up my mind tonight... If you are giving up then i need to give up... you told me that you would not let me do it.. well i cant let you do it....

If you have gone then i am gone... You will be taking me with you... cause i love you and you know i love you:hug:

i would be devastated if you left... i got close to peter and then he passed away.. i was close to the daltons and they left... i was close to expressive child and now i cant even hardly talk with him, and now you want to leave me..

cant go on without you... you know that... you are my rock, my foundation , my strength.. you have helped me so many times and i know you have helped others here besides me..

if you go it will devaste me.. you cant go.. you just cant... cause you go and you give up then what the hell am i still here fighting for??

where are you???
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2007
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

woah first off don't say if he doesn't come on you will do it, that's emotional blackmail. That's not cool

What's going on that you feel you need to go?
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

sorry if it sounds like blackmail.. but if he is gone and has given up then so do i

everyone i ever cared about has left me or passed away

Ace is my rock and he knows it..

i will reword that above so it wont sound to much like a blackmail, but he is my foundation and if he goes i crumble
  4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Honey, don't go. I will miss you terribly and I would never ever be the same- you're something I can hold on to. Don't go. :cry:

I love you honey, but right now I need to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow evening. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.