"Achievements"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnomymousX

Any of you that have played Xbox 360 or PC games made by the company, Valve, should know what "achievements" are. If you know what I'm talking about, skip the red text. If you have no clue what I'm saying, read the red text.

Video game achievements, are something you have to... Achieve, by doing something hard or unique in a game. An achievement could be something like, "kill 10 enemies with one grenade" or "beat the Gold Cup Campaign in less than 1:30:00". Some achievements work off of counters, some work off of single actions you take in game.

These would be achievements in real life, for me:

XX Chromosome
Be the type of human that repels nearly all girls away from you

No Exits Allowed
Make 3 failed suicide attempts
Progress: 1 out of 3

Denial
Be the kind of person you'd 100% hate to be

Cock Block
Have all of your best friends take the girls of your dreams

I'm The Invisible Man
Be unnoticed and invisible your entire life

Murphy's Law
Have everything in the known world embarrass you, while everyone else is immune to embarrassment

Destiny
Find a good reason to be alive for the next... Rest of your life.

For some reason, I can't feel emotions anymore, and I'm bored and sick of life. I don't know I'm gonna get this past my parents.

Angelo_91

Hey man whats ur gamerscore on 360?

... and Cockblock, yea that must suck the most. I can relate to most of yours but... life isn't about achievements. Push that self-deprecating thought of life away, fuck the world. let the bullets fly and the bitches fall.

AnomymousX

Hey man whats ur gamerscore on 360?

... and Cockblock, yea that must suck the most. I can relate to most of yours but... life isn't about achievements. Push that self-deprecating thought of life away, fuck the world. let the bullets fly and the bitches fall.
I don't own a 360, I'm just aware that its games have achievements.

Life is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00