Ack.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by resistance, Apr 13, 2007.

1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I feel like hurting myself. I feel like hurting myself. I feel like hurting myself. I feel like hurting myself. I feel like hurting myself. I feel like hurting myself. I want to hurt myself. I really want to hurt myself. So much. Right now. I want to. But I'm not and instead I'm typing this thread I don't know why. Maybe distraction. I feel so crap. Really low. Tired. Anxious. Fed up. Lonely. Dead. I wish I was dead. Life, would be so much better. Haha. No but seriously, I do wish I was dead, I wish I wasn't born. I wish my mother got her wish. I want to hurt myself. I really want to hurt myself. :(

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:hug: Keep fighting and I'm here if you fancy a chat :hug:

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: I've PMd you my number, call me if you need anything, okay?

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ressie..please don't... :hug:

5. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

You thought about excercising instead? That helps relieve a lot of stress.

6. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I can honestly say that I'm 100% sure that no-one here (especially me), wishes you were dead and trust me, life wouldn't be any better, for ANYONE, if you weren't alive. If you weren't born then I wouldn't of met you, if didn't meet you then you wouldn't have made every single one of the days that I have known you for; complete and fantastic - I've only 'known' you for around 5 - 6 days now but you've already had such an amazing, big and important impact on my life.

Your mother's wish was utterly greedy, completely self-centered and cruel because if your Mother did get her wish, then the world would of missed out on such a loving, caring and wonderful person and thus, life wouldn't be any better for any of us, infact, it would of been much worse.

I know you're not going through the very best situation with your boyfriend and your father, at the moment but I'm here for you every step of the way, no matter what happens. I hope that you and your boyfriend can sort things out and I also hope that your father stops causing you so much grief.

Thank you so much for the wonderful chats that we've had over the past few days and I'm glad that you entered my life.

Callum. :hug:

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Thank you for your nice words and support. As for the exercising, I've heard it can help but I really don't have the energy or enthusiasm to do anything. Thanks again. :hug:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Please stay safe hun. We all care about ya a lot, we want you to be safe.

:hug: x a million

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Stay safe Rezzy :hug:

Will PM you ..

10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

Hey, I remember reading some of your posts when I first came here and thought you seemed like a really genuine person, I can only echo what the others have said and hope some better days come your way soon :hug:

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there sweetie. :hug: