across the universe by john lennon

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by jimk, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjq9LmSO1eI
    this song has been in my life for over 40 yrs now.. the line nothing's going to change my world has been the truth for all those years.. well now by god my life is going to change for teh better real fucking soon.. my brand new therapist told me a week ago that the mental health center had a support group for depressiiiins and ansxiety that my son john was welcome to be at with me.. is not an abuse group which i do not thijnk i cou ld handle now, but is a group where maybe i can get some support and caring in.. goal is to get to be able to finally cry there and possibly get a caring person to hold me for a few minutes. i amm 65 hyrs old now and these are something i have never had in my life... that hurts a hell of alot..

in am email yesterday i asked this therapist if she really meant it that john would come with .. no answer yet.. well i am goijng to fucking write another email and ask again.. if answer is no i want to hear that very soon.. i will not be ignored or squelched at this time.. sioncertly , Jim K..

here are the lyrics for this song:

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
    They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe
    Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind,
    Possessing and caressing me.
    Jai guru de va om
    Nothing's gonna change my world,
    Nothing's gonna change my world.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
    That call me on and on across the universe,
    Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box they
    Tumble blindly as they make their way
    Across the universe
    Jai guru de va om

Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing
    Through my open views inviting and inciting me
    Limitless undying love which shines around me like a
    Million suns, it calls me on and on
    Across the universe
    Jai guru de va om

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

my new therapist answered my email 2nd time i sent it today.. yes she hosts a group friday mornings at 10am. yes john is welcome to come with me.. going to wait till i talk to therapist about the guidelines and rules in the group on my next apt at the end of seprtember.. want to ask her if it ok and appropriate to mention my previous website for mental illness and suicide forums.. waiting till oct to do group gives me time for haircuts and some new clothes for me and johnny..

been years since went to a support group and going to have to fight the urge to chicken out.. careful what you wish for .. you just might get it..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.