Actually need to talk to someone, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

theedda

I feel I'm pretty much reaching my breaking point. Even if I don't end up committing suicide, my mind honestly can't take much more and I'm worried I might snap at any moment. I just want to lay in bed and relax for a few days, but unfortunately, I can't afford to, as there's a fair amount going on. I really don't know what to do, but I can hardly even think straight anymore. If anyone feels like it, please shoot me a message

Hi theedda (what does that mean by the way x) I’m sorry you’re feeling so low at the moment. This is always the time I wish I could pop round and chat ... I’m not an online person and would prefer to just come over but ..... is there anyone there you can talk to family or friends or even your doctor? You say there’s a lot going on .. is this work. Stay strong please .. check out other posts here to and start talking to others. X

theedda

Hi theedda (what does that mean by the way x) I’m sorry you’re feeling so low at the moment. This is always the time I wish I could pop round and chat ... I’m not an online person and would prefer to just come over but ..... is there anyone there you can talk to family or friends or even your doctor? You say there’s a lot going on .. is this work. Stay strong please .. check out other posts here to and start talking to others. X
It's a reference to the Poetic Edda of Norse mythology.

Partially yes. My job hunting situation is quite complicated at the moment unfortunately.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
I am sorry to hear that your are struggling right now and that your job hunting situation is complicated as one who is also trying to figure that out as well I can totally relate as to how difficult it is. Just take to heart that you do matter and you aren't alone as we are all here for you. Do you mind sharing a bit more what is going on with you as we are here to listen. Sending you hugs.

theedda

I am sorry to hear that your are struggling right now and that your job hunting situation is complicated as one who is also trying to figure that out as well I can totally relate as to how difficult it is. Just take to heart that you do matter and you aren't alone as we are all here for you. Do you mind sharing a bit more what is going on with you as we are here to listen. Sending you hugs.
I've spoken about this on a few different places on the forum, but in a week, I'll be going to a medical check up to find out whether or not I'll get drafted. I'm very worried, as the answer will completely determine what happens with my life, and if I do go, it'll disrupt a lot of the plans I have made.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for you as your future is in another's hands...if you are drafted how long do you have to go?

theedda

I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for you as your future is in another's hands...if you are drafted how long do you have to go?
It depends on where I'm sent, but a little under a year. Isn't as bad as it could be, but that year would disrupt every plan I currently have for my life. I have no security for my future anymore

I understand how you feel I have severe anxiety it also makes me think I cannot go on but I do every day is a challenge to just get out of bed just want to let you are not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00