Acupuncture/Chinese Herbs.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by NightOwl1, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightOwl1

NightOwl1 Active Member

Greetings fellow travellers, I haven't been here for a while. I've been going through a rough time the past few weeks, a very dark time. I was looking through a newspaper a few weeks ago, when I noticed an add for a local acupuncturist/herbalist. I ended up calling them a few days later, I set an appointment up for an assessment. I don't want to bore you all with the details, so I'll cut to the chase. Today was my fifth session, and afterwards I felt more positive than I have in years. I'm sleeping better, and have an appetite for the first time in a long time. I have five more sessions booked, and the dude there reckons it will only get better. The weird thing is, this guy speaks no English at all. Yet he sussed all my problems out, physically, mentally, and I guess even spiritually ( I have some spiritual tattoo's, he commented on them, albeit in Chinese) I go back on the 24th of this month for my sixth session. He gave me herbs to make tea also, I drink this after meals. It's disgusting, but I feel it's doing my body good. I'll come back to this thread and keep you updated, thanks for reading this.

Peace.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad the acupunture and the herbal teas are helping you I know the acupuncture does help with anxiety

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

awesome that you found this person. I do believe that accupunctre and chinese herbs can help if the practitioner is good enough at what they do. Sounds like you found a good one. I think you are very fortunate to have found a great practitioner.

4. NightOwl1

NightOwl1 Active Member

Thank you both for the kind comments, I've found the treatments very helpful up to now. I have five more to go ( I paid for ten sessions ) then I will see how I feel, I have a feeling I will continue to see this practitioner on a semi regular basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.