Adderall.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

So it's looking pretty likely that I probably have ADD.My husband and I decided to grab a few adds off someone the other day (30 mg worth). He's taken them before and he speeds off them, but me on the other hand, he's suspected I may have ADD before and this was supposed to be the defining moment. If I sped off of it, I probably don't have it, and if I didn't and it made me calm instead then I probably do have it. And guess what it did to me? Yeah. And the next morning it was even more evident because my husband was sore and in pain apparently, and I was perfectly fine. So, in all honesty, I probably actually need to be on these things to stay calm, and we have some right now, but he wants to resell them. So I can't take any because he'd kill me and we'd lose money if I did...and admittedly, it's bothering me a little bit because I want to. And that's more than likely the drug addict in me, not the mentally ill person who needs them, but still. Just knowing that there's a way for me to be calm and not worry and I can't do it...well, needless to say, it sucks. And no I probably can't actually get them prescribed because it's hard to find a doctor who's willing to give them out nowadays, especially with my history of addiction, and the fact that I'm on Suboxone. I mean I'm sure there are shady fucks out there who would do it in a heartbeat as long as they get paid, but I don't personally know one off the top of my head...and with the whole addiction thing I could "forget" to mention that I'm on Sub and had addiction problems, but it's not like they couldn't find that out if they wanted to, so I don't know. For now I'm just kind of craving and distressed.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Be honest with the pdoc. I have history of ADD and those meds keep me calm too but am not on them and docs all keep putting different labels on me not ADD the older i got so I gave up and dont even go to docs anymore. doesnt hurt to be honest with them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.