Adderall

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

So, yeah I'm don't usually pop perscription pills...not usually something I do..the past two nights my brother gave me some Adderall which is to treat Add or adhd normally...but since taking it I haven't slept in 39 hours. I have tried to lay down but physically I just can't sleep. Ive just laid there listlessly but nothing changed..sleep didint come..and to be honest..right now I could use some sleep. I'm just hoping it comes

2. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Next time you try stimulants you should cover all your bases and have some depressants so you can come down with little to no suffering! I hate that point when you can't sleep and you want to. when you've been up so long that you're having a bad time, you're twitchy and cracked out and just want the shit out of your system. I recommend xanax for that but if you don't have any try melatonin (natural sleep hormone you can buy cheap at a drugstore). Take like a triple dose and it will help put you under....some people smoke pot but I find that just makes me paranoid and have weird uncomfortable feelings but no sleep. just advice, I avoid taking adderall unless I'm studying for finals but even then I wouldn't put myself through the comedown- Its too hard on my brain and I'm unstable and miserable enough as it is!!

3. Joey.S

Joey.S Member

ya dont get into stimulants i used to be addicted to my perscirption i abused it like crazy please stay away from that shit its dangerous i almost had a heart attack at 17, i oded in the middle of class one day....its not a good thing to do

4. PainEngulfsMe

PainEngulfsMe Active Member

lol, u got it easy kid - took <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> around 7pm, havent slept in 78 hours and counting, also havent eaten in 4 days. drank a lot of water tho.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.