adivce help a kick in the butt-somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared confused, wanting it all to end. I can't seem to find a reason to change my mind. But I guess I'm I will fail at that as well, I want to succeed. I want to die. I want the voices noises breath smells, themn to forever go away.

I don't know who I am or what I have became.

It seems all should come to an end.

Help......
What,,, why,,
I can't so this anymore

Time of the year? I'm not real sure.

All iam sure of is the fact that no matter what I do the scenes from before are present.

I just do not deserve to be here.
And I don't want to be alive either.

Marty482

PLEASE hold on. You sound like an interesting person and I KNOW you have a lot to teach us and you can help us too.I bet you are GREAT.PLEASE stay and share more of who you are with us. I just said aprayer for you and hope you do to. PLEASE wait and see what the future brings. You yourself said it might be the time of year. EVERYTHING changes if you wait. We care about you and want to know all about you and want to help. PLEASE let us. Tell us more about what is bothering you. My life is hard too maybe you can help me. Let's help each other and we can makes plans on how to beat our difficulties. PLEASE. Let's start today. Give us you pain and sad ness,give us your burden .We would love to help. I would. You deserve to be alive. The part of you that judges you may be the voice of people who have hurt you. It's not your true voice. YOU are a GOOD person,it's always the good ones like you who get hurt so much. I like you already!!!! PLEASE stay here and share the love that we all want to give you!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00