Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Alex Taylor, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor New Member

Hi Admins,

Please can you approve my account so I can post messages. Really need advice and help.

2. quirkyalias

quirkyalias Member

yeah i'm having that problem too. from the other threads i've read i gather that it's to eliminate trolls, which is a shame. due to the nature of the forum i think it's safe to say the mods very much get the picture though and it's obviously for the benefit of members.

as for trolls, predatory humour isn't very dignified is it? the sad fact is that getting your kicks by making other people feel bad is a symptom in itself and they might even find the resources here useful. i hope they register as a friend one day.
  3. Raven

Raven Guest

I checked both of your accounts and you should be able to post, please let us know if you are still having issues.
    2 people like this.
  4. quirkyalias

quirkyalias Member

Just got the email thanks Raven!
  5. Sozinha

Sozinha Member

I just signed on and i am wondering how log does it take to get approved and be able to post. Late last night, or early this morning, i tried to get an account but i think i wrote the wrong email address. So today i tried with the correct one, and i am waiting for any information.
    Could you please let me know if there is any problem with my account?
    Thank you P.
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - it took 14 minutes from time you registered until activated. so the wait is not too long if there are people around. In the late night or very early morning might be a few hours.
  7. Sozinha

Sozinha Member

Thank you very much for your answer, and for being so fast in approving my request to join the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.