Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chickidee, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickidee

chickidee Member

So I've been admitted to hospital for my own safety. just for a couple of days they keep saying... it's been almost two weeks. there seems to be no day when they don't say "just another couple of days".
    They keep messing with the meds.... sometimes i think that it's just an excuse to keep me here longer.
    ho hum...
    i suppose at least i got a room to myself with an ensuite!

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello, keep with us, time will pass better :smile:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey if they are keeping you they care and want to make sure you are stable and your medication is working. Great outlook though your own room quiet It won't be for much longer my daughter stayed 3 weeks and is now home more stable and happy. Good for you going in and getting help and i am glad they are helping you
  4. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey, glad you can at least enjoy your room, it could be worse I guess. We have a very funny and joyfull cofee house section on this forum. Feel free to join our fun there, you'll see that we'll bring your morale up in no time.

And keep focusing on those couple of days. You're hurting, you can't see the end of the tunnel, but it's there. By focusing on living one day at a time you avoid having to worry about the future, what is useless, and focus on trying to improve the present, which is what matters.
  5. faded echoes

faded echoes Active Member

they can keep you in there as long as they want. i was admitted and they said it would only be a few days. That was 7 months ago. I'm still waiting to be let go. Just hang in there. You'll get to leave sooner or later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.