Adult Swim

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Dahak, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

Anyone else a fan of adult swim? I think they're frelling awesome and its probably the best/funnniest block of shows on televison ever created and i really love their annual april day fool pranks(remember pee wees playhouse) no other network does that.And they showed some of the best anime like samurai champloo,fullmetal aclemist, case closed, shin chin crayon,bleach, inusyasha,lupin,trigun and paranoia agent.

Here are some of my favorites shows on adult swim, some have been canceled though but they really have some good shows past and present.

Robot Chicken
    Morel Orel
    Aqaua Teen Hunger Force
    Venture Bros
    The Brak Show
    The SquidBillies
    Metalocalypse
    Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
    Sealab 2021
    Shin Chin
    Paranoia Agent
    Samurai Champloo
    Bleach
    Minoriteam

Well they had too many good/awesome shows to list although they did have a couple of bad shows like tim and eric's awesome show and assy mcgee.What are your favorite adult swim shows?

2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I actually grew up with Adult Swim, more or less. xD I've been running out of things to watch on it, though.

The first show I started watching on it was Inuyasha. I used to stay up until 11 to see it, sometimes making a snack too. I used to be a Family Guy fan too.

Is Shin Chan still on? I haven't been watching TV much these days.

I want to see more Morel Orel episodes, it sounds like my kind of show.

3. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

No i don't think its still on, that show was really funny i don't see why it was canceled though but they picked up other stuff that was kind of unfunny, all they had to do was do some quick dubbing.

Morel Orel is hilarious especially if your not a religious person. In one epsiode orel drinks his own urine and starts selling it because he thinks god doesn't want him to waste anything,in another epsiode orel befriends a poor drug dealer in return for helping him the dealer gives orel crack and orel being a good christain doesn't want to waste the gift from the homeless man thoughout the episode orel beleives by doing crack and buying it from this homeless poor guy he is doing a good christain deed.Funny show in my opinion.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I enjoy: Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Brak Show, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, Tim and Eric Awesome Show

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.