Adverse Reactions

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 15, 2007.

1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I'd love to sleep... but I make the mistake of taking sleeping pills..... why is it a mistake to take sleeping pills for sleep? Some of them actually keep me awake. Namely shit like benedryl or even prescription shit like amytriptiline. I'd need xanax bars to counter this reaction..... only prescriptions as strong as valium or xanax actually relax me..... it's nuts. Benedryl gives me energy, I fuckin tweak on it sometimes, that's not supposed to happen! Especially not on prescription amytripliline, which should knock people out.... yet hypes me up. Why me? :sad:
  2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

that is my problem too, i am immune to any sleeping tabs. i can take tons of them at once and nothing will happen, my heart will maybe flutter a bit while i lie in bed coz im actually hyped up instead of sleepy. driving me insane. i used to get schedule 7 drugs from my dad (cocaine is classed schedule 9), they would knock me out in like 10 mins and i would sleep for hours but after taking a couple my body just got used to it and even if i dont take it for a long time, im still immune. i can generally fall asleep quickly these days but then i only sleep like 3 hrs and then im up for good. what i wouldnt give for some sleep!