Advice greatly appreciated

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by silent_chaos, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I work for a person that's not very nice nor very understanding, I am on a 2 week suspension because of a blow up. How do I just keep how he comes at me, ( maybe I'm just over sensitive) not let it get to me. I dont relize I'm getting out of control till it's to late. I don't even think of counting to ten I just react. I love my job and don't want to loose it. I can't find another job this one fits me. I've managed to keep it for 5 years surpassing all my other jobs. Other blowups have not gotten me suspended. There punishing my for something I can only partly control I'm in manic episode not sleeping, not eating, racing thoughts, lots of energy. It's getting to me I fear of collapsing and my work telling me goodbye. I am dying to get this worked out some how some way. The head manager is understanding and let's me clockout to regain myself but this last time I was pushed and don't remember but bits and prices of the situation. Please if there is tactics you use or know someone els uses. I'm begging!

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

If your head manager is understanding then maybe you could sit down with them to work out a strategy?

3. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

But he has told me I cant come to him for problems unless I was being abused by my direct manager, the head manager use to be my direct manager. and he was understanding. Im aloud to take extra breaks if needed. But what I need to do is not let myself get past the point where my brain says hey im frustrated go take a timeout.

4. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

If you're willing, it might be helpful to provide an example of what took place, and how you reacted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.