• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Advice greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent_chaos

I work for a person that's not very nice nor very understanding, I am on a 2 week suspension because of a blow up. How do I just keep how he comes at me, ( maybe I'm just over sensitive) not let it get to me. I dont relize I'm getting out of control till it's to late. I don't even think of counting to ten I just react. I love my job and don't want to loose it. I can't find another job this one fits me. I've managed to keep it for 5 years surpassing all my other jobs. Other blowups have not gotten me suspended. There punishing my for something I can only partly control I'm in manic episode not sleeping, not eating, racing thoughts, lots of energy. It's getting to me I fear of collapsing and my work telling me goodbye. I am dying to get this worked out some how some way. The head manager is understanding and let's me clockout to regain myself but this last time I was pushed and don't remember but bits and prices of the situation. Please if there is tactics you use or know someone els uses. I'm begging!

silent_chaos

But he has told me I cant come to him for problems unless I was being abused by my direct manager, the head manager use to be my direct manager. and he was understanding. Im aloud to take extra breaks if needed. But what I need to do is not let myself get past the point where my brain says hey im frustrated go take a timeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00