advice needed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by inourhands, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inourhands

inourhands New Member

hello everyone, i am just new. i have been going through a rough time in the past few years with depression. i've been medicated and been to therapy various times. things seem to come in patches of either really big highs or terribly bad lows. i've been having a low the past few weeks and starting cutting my legs to escape from the pain. i don't have any friends, but have been in a relationship for 6 years. my boyfriend lies to me about where he is all the time and only wants to see me once a week. he also likes telling me 'why don't you just cut yourself properly and end it'. this has been going on for years. i have reached the point in the life where i just don't want to cut my legs, i want to do more. i don't want to be here.

2. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

First up, welcome to the forum..You've found a safe haven..

It sounds like you are having a really crap time hon..Don't ever think that you have to endure this alone..There are many of us in similar situations and I hope that should you want to talk, you will find one of us..

Be strong hon..Company & support are never far away.

3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

first off all welcome to this community where help is never far away.i am realy sorry to hear your sad story.
    your boyfriends sounds terible, you do not deserve to hear even just a bit of the crap you have desripted coming from him. those statements are not very helpfull for people in our situation.i would advice you to dump him asap, even if you maybe do not have many other friends.try to find decent friends and search for support there.have you allready tried to get professional help?

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

This may not be what you want to hear; but your boyfriend sounds cruel, and you deserve to be treated SO much better than that!!

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum!
    I agree with the above posts, your boyfriend does sound cruel :( You don't need to listen to that from him! Have you considered leaving him, it might be for the best.. take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.