Advice please

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Steve2009, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve2009

Steve2009 New Member

I would like some advice on an issue....
    the issue being i have fallen in love with ma best friend she liked me at the start in that way unfortunately afta i had fallen hard for her she comez to me and sayz she doesn't wanna be more then best friendz n it never will be.. that i was kinda dealing with n slowly shakin da emotionz then she starts up a relationship with ma best mate OUCH right thar n he took it he knew i loved her to i thought matez would stand by ur side n didn't do that to ya obviously i was wrong.. Thatz where everything went horrible i feel like i am losing ma 2 best friendz da girl i love n betrayed all in the same move to make thingz even betta they startd new yearz so 2008 startd off freakin impressive for me.. It would be easy if all i had 2 do was say get the F**K away from me but them 2 being ma best friendz farkd tht up to make thingz betta they were the 2 i talkd 2 n got help for ma issuez.. So now i got no1 n nothing left i feel like yu fight as hard as yu can to make a good thing happen just for sum1 to jump in n take it without effort any help on this would be awsum thnx
  2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

I think if you just would post normally (lose the "emotionz" and "betta" hip-hop flavor), people might be more enclined to weigh in and take your pain more seriously.

You sound young, so best advice for now is to learn and grow.... The pain will fade with time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.