Advice please

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by k_pressy, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k_pressy

k_pressy Well-Known Member

Ok, I need advice.

I need to do it again, just once, but I risk losing my best friend if I do. But I can't cope.

I can't lose him though, he's said that if I ever do it again hes going to leave. But I need to do it.

I'm hurting so much right now and its the only way to get rid of the pain, the only way to stop the confusion in my head. I just need to do it.

But then i'll never see him again.

WHAT DO I DO!!!

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well you did the right thing you came for help and advice ..you reached out...what can i do for you hun?
    The way is see it we have the immediate issue of NOT cutting now and the second of not dealing with these feelings.
    As to the immediate do you want to chat here, in PM? In IM?
    On the phone? you can call me so that I won't have your number and Iwill give you mine in PM. Also there is skype so you tell me what works for you.

Gosh i hope you have not cut as Ireally hate to hear that we did not connect and maybe could have prevented you hurting yourself
    Please, please let me know how you are doing ,,,as an excutter i am worried
    Bambi

3. k_pressy

k_pressy Well-Known Member

I just can't do this anymore. Whatever I do it will be wrong, it doesn't matter if its the right thing for me to do, because then i'll just mess up everyone else.

I think I just need to get out of here for a bit.

And its too late, i've already cut.

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

please jsut talk to one of us, i cut badly last night, and i no exactly how u feel, my best friend said exactly the same, but she is just not going to find out about it, so... please PM me if u want to chat, and Bambi is really good to talk to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.